Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weight Loss: Gaining Continues

After one year in the US and no exercise I was full size 12. I do not know what my weight was. My ex lost his job at Harvard. He had some possibilities in University of Berkley. We started our trip across America: from Boston to San Francisco. On the way, of course I eat fast food.. Really enjoyed it too. Well we had couple of dinners in local restaurants. One dinner I still remember. It was in Kansas. Dinner for included huge, I mean huge steak (It was hanging out from the huge plate), mountain of mashed potatoes, gravy, and nice pile of corn bread. Today for me it would be enough for at least 4 dinners. Back then I finished it. It was really yummy.. My stomach was stretching with every huge meal I was eating. By the time we came to San Francisco, my loose shorts were a little too tight on me. In one month I was size 14-16.

0 comments:

Post a Comment