Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weight loss: My biggest problem - food

I just love food. I love everything except hot serials,, but everything else goes. I enjoy best gourmet restaurant in Paris, as much as I enjoy cheeseburger in local burger joint. When I was traveling in Italy I was in haven,., I was waiting for next meal like it was my last meal. I love French fries, I love sushi, I love tuna tartar, I love pasta, pizza, I love eggs, cheese, fruits, vegetables,, sweets… I just love it all.. Normally if I would not control myself, if I have something yummy in front of me I will continue eating.
I think my biggest problem comes from childhood. The culture of eating in my family brought it on me and struggle is still here,,,

I was not fat as a child. I was born and raised in Moscow, Russia. My mother – traditional Russian mom and my Granny, had their own understanding of healthy living: more the better. My food was full of sour cream and butter. My mom cannot stand any type of oil, so all my food was fried on good old butter. They were also worried that I would be too thin, so half of fried chicken and large plate of home fries was my typical breakfast. I was not fat because I was taking ballet classes every day for few ours and my body was burning crazy amounts of calories and I stayed trim. When I turned 14, I grew fast became too tall for serious ballet, and had to switch to folk Russian dancing, I was doing that as a hobby, so my dancing schedule became less intensive. Then it all started. I continued eating as I was use to.. Believe me food tasted great, it was yummy, I also didn’t have habit of stopping myself, and my mother (BTW she still thinks that bigger the better) was happy,, By age 16 I was size 10 and growing sidewise. I am 5.6. At age 16 my weight was 155 Lb.
I am very lucky girl, I am curvy girl: when I gain it all goes everywhere: starts with hips and the goes up evenly,, I can gain 10 pounds and nobody will notice,, more then 10 gets noticeable,, I have curves, I have boobs, hips and waist. I have hourglass figure,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment