Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weight loss: Meal Schedule.

During my weight loss journey, I figured out that it matters not only what we eat but also when we eat it. In Russia we say: eat your breakfast your self, share lunch with friend and give dinner to your enemy. This is very true. I you want to eat something that your method does not allow, eat it for breakfast, then you will have no or minimal impact on your routine. It does not mean you can do it all the time, but as an exception, this trick works pretty darn good.
Russian people in general have a little different meal schedule. They have breakfast, dinner and supper. They eat the largest meal (like dinner in the US) for lunch. They do not call it lunch they call it dinner. At night they have light supper. This meal schedule works very well for weight loss routine.

1 comments:

TheFitRN said...

Lol I'm loving that saying! I'm a Latina and it's so different. In my culture breakfast usually is light, a coffee with some toast. Lunch is a little heavier and dinner is a full meal usually consisting of rice, beans and some sort of meat. That's probably why I'm trying to lose all this weight now lol.. I'm going to keep this saying in my mind when I eat. =]

Post a Comment