Friday, September 9, 2011

Weight Loss: Gaining

I spent few months in San Francisco. My ex had temporary research project with University of Berkley. One day that project was over and we had to find other possibilities. We went back to east coast. With no job and no leads we had to conserve money. We decided to use campgrounds instead hotels. We bought inflatable bed, tent and hit the road.


We took different road to see some more places before we came back to the reality. We went through Nevada, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Florida and along east cost up to DC. I eat lots and lots of junk food while we were traveling. By the time we came to DC I couldn’t fit into my favorite dress anymore. I was size 16-18.
It was the first time I started to think about my size. I really liked that dress. I didn’t think about my health back then,, I was very young and didn’t event think that I might have health problems one day. You know, when you are young, you think you will live forever healthy and happy.. And I was happy, eating as much French fires as I wanted,, I was eating waffles in Waffle house, pancakes in IHOP, I was ordering 2 cheeseburgers meal with extra large fries for dinner,, I has desserts every day,,, and I WAS HAPPY. Food made me feel happy. It still does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment